Best travel app for hotel & home reservation deals for your vacation trips!
Find and book a hotel room anywhere in the world.
Booking.com is an app that is beneficial for everyone from the frequent traveler to someone who only leaves the home to stay in a hotel once or twice every few years. Enter the information about when you're traveling and where you're going to get the lowest rates possible for hotel rooms in the area.
With Booking.com, you can also combine travel options with the hotel room, such as car rentals and airline tickets. Booking details that you can see include the times of checking in and checking out along with the total amount that needs to be paid for the room. There are maps available for the area so that you can easily find the hotel as well as some of the attractions in the area. You can view a basic map or one that is detailed with the names of the streets. Read reviews about the hotel that you book and view pictures of the inside and outside of the hotel. You can also read reviews about the attractions and restaurants that are in the area.
- Book everything for travel together
- Find rooms in hotels and apartments across the world
- Pictures available
- Cancelling is difficult
You've been updated! This update of Planet Earth's #1Accommodation App means you're ready as ever to start finding your perfect stay.
Wanna know a secret... Who doesn't! Tap on "Deals" and you’ll uncover our best deals, worldwide. Enjoy!
Be sure to add your comments in the Play Store, so you can share your experience with other users. We'll also take a peek at your comments to keep making the app even better!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.